Need to know what your jewelry is worth?
Especially for insurance purposes, appraisals give you a clear, 3rd party opinion, and expert appraiser Joel Hassler; GIA GG, ICGA (AGS) of Von Hasle Jewelers will be visiting on Monday, October 2.
Here’s how it works:
The pre-appraisal consultation is free, and if you choose to move forward with a formal appraisal, the fee is $130 per piece.
Pre Appraisal Consultation
- Bring your valuable jewelry in to Jack Lewis Jewelers before Joel’s visit (by 5pm Saturday), so we can get it cleaned up and ready for him to inspect when he arrives.
- Just drop by, or you can make a free appointment for this pre-appraisal consultation with Tami, our Service Manager.
- During your drop-off visit, you’ll consult with a Jack Lewis team member who can walk you through the process and answer any questions you might have about your upcoming appraisal.
- This consultation with our team is free, but if you choose to move forward with an appraisal, the fee is $130 per piece.
- After your jewelry is cleaned, we will secure it in advance of Joel's visit.
- On October 2nd and 30th Joel will complete the appraisal for your piece(s) at the cost of $130 each.
- After Joel completes your appraisal, a digitally signed and protected PDF of your appraisal report will be loaded onto a USB Flash drive.
- Your jewelry itself never leaves the store, so you can come pick it up at your earliest convenience.
Learn more about jewelry appraisals, about Joel Hassler, and make your appointment with Tami at Jack Lewis to get started.